Chief Executive Office - Director of Early Childhood Education
About the Instructor
Annie Hall has collaborated with her team of Early Childhood Educators. Annie has her Masters in Early Childhood from Griffith University, and Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment. Annie has worked in the Early Childhood Industry for over 19 years with 17 years as a Manager.
Annie's previous experience as a Regional Manager, ensured that her early childhood settings went through Assessment and Rating over twenty times. Previously, Annie had been through Accreditation ten times.
Annie is passionate in Sustainability and advocating for the Rights of the Child.
This course focuses on ensuring that Early Childhood Educators understand the Early Years Learning Framework - the National Framework for Early Childhood Curriculum in Australia. This course focuses on ensure that Educators are able to understand the 5 learning outcomes, as well as understand the five area's different individual learning areas. This course focuses on different observation methods/ This course focuses on ensuring that Educators understand the 3 guiding principles of 'Being, Belonging, and Becoming,' and are able to facilitate and imbed these principles into their every day classroom.
On successful completion of this course, Early Childhood Educators should be able to:
- An Introduction
- Outcome 1 - Children have a strong sense of identity
- Outcome 2 - Children are connected with, and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3 - Children have a strong sense of well-being
- Outcome 4 - Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5 - Children are effective communicators
- Being, Belonging, Becoming
- Understanding the Early Years Learning Framework - Short Answer Quiz
- Understanding the Early Years Learning Framework Quiz