Chief Executive Office - Director of Early Childhood Education
About the Instructor
Annie Hall has collaborated with her team of Early Childhood Educators. Annie has her Masters in Early Childhood from Griffith University, and Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment. Annie has worked in the Early Childhood Industry for over 19 years with 17 years as a Manager.
Annie's previous experience as a Regional Manager, ensured that her early childhood settings went through Assessment and Rating over twenty times. Previously, Annie had been through Accreditation ten times.
Annie is passionate in Sustainability and advocating for the Rights of the Child.
Guiding children's behaviour - is an excellent resource and course for Early Childhood Educators, and parents of children. It gives helpful advice to deal with meal times, sleep times, toilet training, and challenging behaviour.
- An Introduction
- Home Factors
- Drop offs and morning routines
- New and starting children
- A distruption in the routine
- Transitions throughout the day
- A new child in the family
- Changes in the Environment
- Several children's behaviour that need investigation
- Setting Guidelines for children
- Children who exhibit difficult behaviour
- Meal Times/Sleep Times
- More people in the environment than what the child is used to
- Children with additional needs in your classroom
- Other Educators within your classroom
- Layout of the classroom and Room Limits
- GUIDING CHILDREN'S BEHAVIOUR - SHORT ANSWER EXAM QUESTIONS