Chief Executive Office - Director of Early Childhood Education
About the Instructor
Annie Hall has collaborated with her team of Early Childhood Educators. Annie has her Masters in Early Childhood from Griffith University, and Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment. Annie has worked in the Early Childhood Industry for over 19 years with 17 years as a Manager.
Annie's previous experience as a Regional Manager, ensured that her early childhood settings went through Assessment and Rating over twenty times. Previously, Annie had been through Accreditation ten times.
Annie is passionate in Sustainability and advocating for the Rights of the Child.
This course focuses on ensuring that Early Childhood Educators understand the importance of creating a harmonious team environment, by working together and working collaboratively. This course focuses on helping Early Childhood Educators to create positive workplaces, work together, and learn how to professionally and confidentially deal with workplace issues.
On successful completion of this course, Early Childhood Educators should be able to:
- Being an Effective Team Player
- Open, Honest, Communication and General Professionalism
- Building Educator morale - Educator bonding
- Educator Rosters and Educator sickness
- Cleaning and Respect for the Classroom
- Changing Nappies, Group Times, and Programming
- Being an Effective Team Player - Short Answer Quiz
- Being an Effective Team Player Quizz