Chief Executive Office - Director of Early Childhood Education
About the Instructor
Annie Hall has collaborated with her team of Early Childhood Educators. Annie has her Masters in Early Childhood from Griffith University, and Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment. Annie has worked in the Early Childhood Industry for over 19 years with 17 years as a Manager.
Annie's previous experience as a Regional Manager, ensured that her early childhood settings went through Assessment and Rating over twenty times. Previously, Annie had been through Accreditation ten times.
Annie is passionate in Sustainability and advocating for the Rights of the Child.
A course for Educators to further develop their understanding of the National Quality Framework and how to further develop their career.
- Pre-requesites for starting your career
- Dress for success!
- Volunteering and Casual Work
- Enrolling in your Qualification
- Regulatory Authority
- Early Years Learning Framework
- National Quality Framework
- Quality Area 1 - Program and Practice
- Quality Area 2 - Health and Safety
- Quality Area 3 - Physical Environment
- Quality Area 4 - Staffing Arrangements
- Quality Area 5 - Relationships with Children
- Quality Area 6 - Collaborative Partnerships with Families and Communities
- Quality Area 7 - Governance and Leadership
- End of the lesson